SpeedLegal is a San Francisco-based AI-Powered Contract Management Platform that helps CFOs, COOs, CEOs, GCs and busy professionals understand their contracts and verify that each term complies with market standards. Our users close deals 5-10x faster. This saves SMEs $1k/contract ~$60k/year in legal expenses and millions in missed opportunities when reviewing contracts.
SpeedLegal is seeking a highly-motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment. At this time, there are basically no inbounds, the main focus is prospecting and resilience in contributing to finding PM fit with the CEO.
At SpeedLegal, we believe in diving deep to understand the truth, taking risks, and questioning common assumptions. We have a strong bias for action and believe that action beats inaction. We value all team members as contributors from the first day of the internship (aka Day One). We work together to maintain and evolve a responsive company culture that values innovation, creativity, and integrity.
The ideal profile is someone with a solid experience in startups as well as in larger organizations selling into the enterprise. He/she has the polish and experience to meet C-level face-to-face and the attitude of a trusted advisor. You will be one of the firsts AE at SpeedLegal and you will be working closely with the CEO. A previous similar experience is highly recommended.
The Account Executive needs to drive sales opportunities from identification to close and have the experience and the confidence to manage relations and negotiations autonomously and in line with the strategic and business priorities as well as the commercial approach of the company. We will need her/him to be hands-on as well by building a book of opportunities and business while simultaneously meeting prospects and closing business.
In this role you will partner with enterprise organizations to solve one of their biggest challenges: close deals faster. You will work closely with them to show them how our platform can save thousands when reviewing contracts and uncovering hidden obligations. Your ability to understand and focus on their problems and speak to that will be critical to build a consultative relationship with your customers and work on solutions that show clear ROIs from day one.
This is a unique opportunity to join a founder-led growing Enterprise SaaS platform that is creating a new software category and working with top brands in several industries including Financial Services, Technology, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and more.
- Do your individual prospecting and develop/close new sales opportunities for SpeedLegal’s solution.
- Sell the SpeedLegal vision to prospects through product demonstrations, zoom video calls, and face-to-face presentations and workshops at CXO, VP and Director levels.
- You will work with the CEO to drive an industry changing experience for our clients.
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- A minimum 2-3 years of on-quota, B2B SaaS applications sales experience with a minimum deal size of $5k-30k ARR for now possibly expanding to hundreds of thousands in 1-2 years.
- Proven track record of strategic outreach and sourcing new business accounting for 80+% of your quota attainment.
- Previous experience of selling business solutions to the e-learning industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with the IT organization of enterprise organizations and with senior management executives
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- International experience is a great plus, we highly value if you have lived and worked in more than one country for a substantial period of time (at least 2 years)
- Teamwork and good verbal and written communication skills a must
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively articulate our solution’s value proposition as part of an overall business solution.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- Good skills with the most important CRM tools.
- Advanced user of Linkedin and professional social networks such as Twitter.
- Hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate.
- Great knowledge of the digital space and ability to work with a variety of SaaS tools including Google Suite, Slack and more.
- Solid knowledge and familiarity with other LegalTech solutions is a strong plus for this role and definitely a big bonus.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, SpeedLegal is not sponsoring visas for any positions.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Think you are missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team!
Please send your resume when applying.