As a real estate broker
- Explaining to the buyer the purchase price, the down payment, the days to close escrow, the contingencies, etc.
- Making sure that all the parts of the contracts are inside, covering all the risks for both the buyer and the seller
- The standard forms change every year and I have 8 types of lease agreements - if they have pets, if the building was built before 1978, etc.
- Tenants do not want to read long agreements and I have to summarize the key clauses manually
As a property manager
- 40 different tenants with different leases, tracking the renewals and the key contract delineations
- Having to manually enter the parties, the dates, the amounts, etc. in the template contract
- Before renewals are coming up, I need to decide whether I want to increase the amounts
- Making sure that all the signatures are on the right pages, that the inserted fields are accurate and the addendum has all the required information
What our users are saying
"I got to play around with an early version of SpeedLegal and loved what I saw. This is the type of interface I’ve wanted for myself and my teams. For a practice focused on early-stage financings or even m&a, I’d expect to be able to get my arms around the same amount of diligence material in as little as 1/5th the time with a tool like SpeedLegal."
"Our partnership with SpeedLegal has increased our customer's experience, and is driving efficiency in our business model. The ability to upload my executed contracts, then AI takes over by extracting mandatory disclosures/contingency dates by automatically uploading the key data into my CRM and calendar...priceless!!"
"I was pleased to work with the team, their explanation of SpeedLegal was clear and the result I got with the platform was accurate and fast."
"The program is amazing. I look forward to marketing the program for you and getting potential buyers. I believe this can be a strong partnership."
"All the legal language and multiple pages stressed me out. SpeedLegal did a great job at simplifying it."
"Data extractions are very accurate and risks are highlighted directly on the documents."
Securing Data Privacy in the Age of AI: How Businesses Can Use ChatGPT Responsibly
Avoid the Unknowns
Our automated risk analysis will save precious time and help you understand the key provisions and the risks of any legal document.