As a real estate broker
- Explaining to the buyer the purchase price, the down payment, the days to close escrow, the contingencies, etc.
- Making sure that all the parts of the contracts are inside, covering all the risks for both the buyer and the seller
- The standard forms change every year and I have 8 types of lease agreements - if they have pets, if the building was built before 1978, etc.
- Tenants do not want to read long agreements and I have to summarize the key clauses manually
As a property manager
- 40 different tenants with different leases, tracking the renewals and the key contract delineations
- Having to manually enter the parties, the dates, the amounts, etc. in the template contract
- Before renewals are coming up, I need to decide whether I want to increase the amounts
- Making sure that all the signatures are on the right pages, that the inserted fields are accurate and the addendum has all the required information
What others are saying about us...
"The first house we bought, there were lots of information so it took a while to review. For our new property we used SpeedLegal: easy - bought in a week!"
"Going through the disclosures and the inspection reports has never been so easy!"
"Buying a home it's a tedious and never ending process. With SpeedLegal it only took 15 minutes to go through the disclosures and reports."
"Data extractions are very accurate and risks are highlighted directly on the documents."
"It was tedious. Would have appreciated someone who could guide through all that documentation. I highly recommend SpeedLegal for this task."
"All the legal language and multiple pages stressed me out. SpeedLegal did a great job at simplifying it."