We are rethinking how people and companies interact with contracts. We are serial entrepreneurs backed by Berkeley SkyDeck, Plug & Play VC, Rockstart and LexLab at UC Hastings.
We are a Machine Learning startup based in California and we are looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer for a legal AI product.
Have you ever signed a contract but not really understood what it said? Us too.
Contracts are the foundation of all commerce, but they're basically impossible to understand. They're dense and filled with jargon. Oftentimes, they're literally written in Latin.
SpeedLegal SaaS platform helps busy professionals e.g. salespeople and buyers close deals 3X faster (200% revenue accelerator) and save ~$60k-140k in legal fees when reviewing contracts.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience as a full-stack developer (mandatory)
- MERN stack - MongoDB, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS (API development), GraphQL
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- UI/UX experience - Figma, Custom CSS, Material UI and Semantic UI
- Experience of collaborative coding with GIT
- Unit/Integration testing
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Good knowledge of Docker, Celery, Fast API
- Experience with AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
What’s in it for you
You will get to practice and improve your Full-Stack Developer skills, within an exciting startup focused on ML and DL.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Think you are missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team!
Please send your resume when applying.
SpeedLegal is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.