We are a Machine learning startup based in California, we are looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer for a legal AI product.
Have you ever signed a contract but not really understood what it said? Us too.
Contracts are the foundation of all commerce, but they're basically impossible to understand. They're dense and filled with jargon. Oftentimes, they're literally written in Latin.
SpeedLegal SaaS platform helps founders, angel investors and SMBs instantly understand their contracts, explains every clause and confirms whether each term is in line with market standards.
This software will be offered for free for consumers and charge a fee to the businesses.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience as a full-stack developer (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of NoSQL DB is required
- Good knowledge of Docker, Celery, Fast API
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Strong communication skill
What’s in it for you
You will get to practice and improve your Full-Stack Developer skills, within an exciting startup focused on ML and DL.
Location: Remote. This is a paid position.
If this role sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Think you are missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team!
Please send your resume when applying.