As an individual attorney
- I need to keep the cost low for clients in order to keep a good relationship
- I do an initial read through and overall I read the contract 4/5 times
- Going through the documents, understanding if it is the latest version, categorizing and tagging them takes time
- Editing, reviewing, maintaining document version control and checking for duplicates is very time consuming
As a partner at a boutique law firm
- Retrieving, storing and finding the right document takes time
- I need to identify all contracts that have value higher than $100k
- I need to review 100,000 documents and spot liability provisions (e.g. 100k $), IP provisions, etc.
- There are a lot of exhibits and knowing exactly where the charts are within the document is time consuming
What others are saying about us...
"The first house we bought, there were lots of information so it took a while to review. For our new property we used SpeedLegal: easy - bought in a week!"
"Going through the disclosures and the inspection reports has never been so easy!"
"Buying a home it's a tedious and never ending process. With SpeedLegal it only took 15 minutes to go through the disclosures and reports."
"Data extractions are very accurate and risks are highlighted directly on the documents."
"It was tedious. Would have appreciated someone who could guide through all that documentation. I highly recommend SpeedLegal for this task."
"All the legal language and multiple pages stressed me out. SpeedLegal did a great job at simplifying it."