SpeedLegal saves 720 hours to businesses yearly, reduces risk by 98%, saving thousands
As a contract manager and legal ops team
- Contract review turnaround needs to be fast, ideally within 48 hours
- I spend 5.5 hours daily reading and reviewing legal docs and it takes 3+ days to request and collect the necessary information
- I currently use spreadsheets, Word docs with matching criteria and unorganized file storage systems
- During the legal review, the document needs to be seen and reviewed by 14 different people
As a general counsel
- Establishing the risks of the terms and finalizing the reports to present the data to the top management is very time consuming
- Finding change of controls, liquidation events, indemnity, liabilities, warranties and building commentary for the future
- Reviewing the terms that I see over and over, redlining and talking about the same things several times
- Finding the correct contract in the database based on the clause, specific verbiage and keywords is very time consuming
What our users are saying
"I got to play around with an early version of SpeedLegal and loved what I saw. This is the type of interface I’ve wanted for myself and my teams. For a practice focused on early-stage financings or even m&a, I’d expect to be able to get my arms around the same amount of diligence material in as little as 1/5th the time with a tool like SpeedLegal."
"Our partnership with SpeedLegal has increased our customer's experience, and is driving efficiency in our business model. The ability to upload my executed contracts, then AI takes over by extracting mandatory disclosures/contingency dates by automatically uploading the key data into my CRM and calendar...priceless!!"
"I was pleased to work with the team, their explanation of SpeedLegal was clear and the result I got with the platform was accurate and fast."
"The program is amazing. I look forward to marketing the program for you and getting potential buyers. I believe this can be a strong partnership."
"All the legal language and multiple pages stressed me out. SpeedLegal did a great job at simplifying it."
"Data extractions are very accurate and risks are highlighted directly on the documents."